Thursday 27 March 2014

Students Meet Industry Night

Tonight I am going to a semiformal networking evening, held but the student chapters of the Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy. I used to work in an office over the break, so I have a lot of semi-formal work clothes. but by far this is my fave outfit! I love the mixture of the pretty lace and the edgy, chunky heels, bangle and gold band of the top. To keep it simple my hair is side parted and left loose,while I have neutral light makeup. I wanna let my outfit do the talking :)
Please mind my messy room as I am packing for my holiday and everything is everywhere!




The top is from Tempt, The skirt from somewhere in NYC, bangle from forever 21 and shoes are from Dotti.

So I'm off to have some wine and meet some new people!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment