But still, I do not regret this decision! Reasons to buy an ipad:
- Reading: I contemplated buying an ereader, but why bother when all you can do is read on it? my Ipad is great for reading books, lecture notes, magazines, blogs and so much more! You can easily highlight, annotate, search and get the most out of whatever you're reading. One of the things alot of anti-ebook people say is "There is a possibility of it dying", this is not gonna happen often. Reading apps and webpages actually uses little battery and I've had situations where I've gone into a lecture on 20% and the ipad has lasted the entire time.
- Travelling: Why lug around your laptop when this fits into you purse/bag and is light?! you can get all the essentials on your ipad, with the exception of a few luxuries. But are those luxuries worth lugging around a huge laptop?
- Apps: There really is an app for everything, and I have found so many amazing apps to make my life easier and more enjoyable. There are travel apps, beauty apps and even a mini-oldschool word processor!
- Games: So many cute and fun games to play. The screen size makes it easy to use and play.
- Uni or work: you can use adobe reader to write on PDFs, as well as use calculators, converters and even language apps.
Plus so many more things you can do! I am even writing this blog post on mine :)
Verdict:a must buy and well worth the price! Let me know your experiences with either an ipad or other tablets.